- Galaxy S24 Ultra Design Suggested in Leaked CAD Renders, Specifications Tipped
Samsung Galaxy S23 series was launched in February this year. The South Korean tech giant has reportedly started working on its successor, the Galaxy S24 series, which may release early next year. There have been several leaks and rumours regarding the smartphones, hinting at the specifications and the design. Now, the CAD renders of the Galaxy S24 Ultra have leaked online, suggesting significant design details.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 11:21pm -
- ChromeOS 117 Announced With Material You Design, Adaptive Charging and Several Improvements
Google has started rolling out ChromeOS 177 to eligible Chromebook devices. The new software includes Material You design and brings tweaks across elements such as Quick Settings, notifications, battery charging controls, colour settings, and more.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 7:40pm -
- Tecno Spark 20C Spotted on Geekbench, Bluetooth SIG Certification Sites; Specifications Hinted: Report
Tecno Spark 10C made its debut in April this year as the latest model of the Tecno Spark 10 lineup. The smartphone will reportedly gets its successor in the Tecno Spark 20C. Months after the launch of the Tecno Spark 20 series, the company could soon launch the Spark 20C. According to the latest report, the purported smartphone was spotted on Geekbench and Bluetooth SIG certification sites.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 7:29pm -
- Motorola Edge 40 Neo Goes on Sale, Company Offers Discount on Other Handsets in India
Motorola Edge 40 Neo 5G, which was unveiled in India recently, went on sale in the country on September 28. The company announced a special discounted price on the handset as part of the upcoming Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale. For this e-commerce sale, the company has also announced offers on several other handsets like the Moto G54 5G, Moto G84 5G, Moto G32, Moto E13, and Moto Edge 40, to name a few.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 5:45pm -
- Google Rolls Out Earthquake Alerts System for Android Smartphones in India
Google has announced a new alert system for Android smartphones in India to deliver early warnings in the event of an earthquake. The Android Earthquake Alerts System utilises sensors present on Android smartphones to detect earthquakes and estimate their severity.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 5:19pm -
- Amazon Great Indian Festival 2023 Sale Page Goes Live; Bank Offers Revealed
The Great Indian Festival 2023 Sale page goes live on Amazon and gives a sneak peek into discounts on various products.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 4:59pm -
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale vs Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Bank Offers Detailed
Amazon Great Indian Festival sale bank offers and Flipkart Big Billion Days sale bank offers have been announced, days ahead of the sale events that will begin on October 8. Customers can avail of bank discounts to reduce the prices of the products they purchase during the sale. Here's everything you need to know about bank offers available during the upcoming Amazon Great Indian Festival sale and Flipkart's Big Billion Days sale.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 4:56pm -
- Apple Watch Ultra 2 vs Apple Watch Ultra: Price in India, Specifications Compared
Apple Watch Ultra 2 vs last year's Apple Watch Ultra yields a few differences between Apple's flagship smartwatch models Both watches sport a 49mm display and a titanium body. Here's a quick comparison between the Apple Watch Ultra 2 price in India and specifications with the Apple Watch Ultra.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 3:56pm -
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Renders Tip Flat Display, UWB Antenna; Design Shown From All Angles
Samsung Galaxy S24 series could go official early next year. Ahead of it, renders of the vanilla model have surfaced online offering a glimpse into the possible design. The leaked render suggests a flat display and a triple rear camera unit. The phone looks very similar to the Galaxy S23.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 3:17pm -
- Meta Used Public Instagram, Facebook Posts to Train Its New AI Assistant
Meta Platforms used public Facebook and Instagram posts to train parts of its new Meta AI virtual assistant, but excluded private posts shared only with family and friends in an effort to respect consumers' privacy, the company's top policy executive told Reuters in an interview.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 2:58pm -
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Podcast Interview as Photorealistic Meta Avatar Tickles People’s Metaverse Fancies
On September 28, Mark Zuckerberg appeared for a podcast interview with YouTuber and AI researcher Lex Fridman, but the venue of this interaction was the metaverse. In photorealistic Meta avatars, the two engaged in conversation about how Zuckerberg envisioned the future of virtual reality and the metaverse.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 2:49pm -
- Fitbit Charge 6 With Improved Heart Rate Tracking, GPS Support Launched: Price, Specifications
Fitbit Charge 6 was launched on Thursday in the US. The smart wearable is also expected to launch in India soon, as per the Fitbit India website. This fitness tracker comes with an improved heart rate tracking monitor that is said to offer better accuracy. It also supports GPS and is offered in three colour options.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 2:25pm -
- Apple Car Unlikely to Go Into Mass Production in Next Few Years: Ming-Chu Kuo
Apple has been launching its regular slate of products — most recently the iPhone 15 series, the Apple Watch Series 9, the Apple Watch Ultra 2, and a refreshed pair of AirPods Pro — without noticeable hitches, but its long-gestating, ambitious Apple Car electric vehicle faces an uncertain future.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 2:06pm -
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Starts October 8: Top Deals, Bank Discounts and More
Amazon Great Indian Festival sale date has been announced ahead of the upcoming festival season. The Great Indian Festival sale will start on October 8, but an end date hasn't been unveiled yet. Amazon Prime members will be given early access to the sale, as always, on October 7 at midnight.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 12:49pm -
- Samsung Galaxy A15 Render Surfaces Online; Tips Triple Rear Camera Setup
Samsung Galaxy A15 could be inching towards its launch as its render has surfaced online offering a glimpse into the possible design. The leaked render suggests a triple rear camera unit. The phone looks very similar to the Galaxy A14 5G.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 12:44pm -
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE, Tab S9 FE+ Price, Specifications Leaked; Said to Get Exynos 1380 SoC
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE and Tab S9 FE+ are expected to launch soon. As the name suggests, the purported models are said to be Fan Edition models of the Galaxy Tab S9 series that was unveiled earlier in the year. Several leaks and reports have suggested key features of the upcoming tablets. Now, a new report hints at the price points and some more specifications of the tablets.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 12:38pm -
- iPhone 15 Pro’s Action Button Lets You Replace Siri With Voice-Enabled ChatGPT: Report
Since the Action Button can be assigned to an array of apps and functionalities, including the Shortcuts app on iPhone, pretty much every app can now be bound to it. And as some have discovered, you can now use ChatGPT as your voice assistant in place of Siri on iPhone 15 Pro.
- 2 days ago 29 Sep 23, 12:24pm -
- Apple 3nm Chip Demand for 2024 to Be Below Expectations Amid Declining iPad, MacBook Demand: Ming-Chi Kuo
Apple 3nm chip demand will be lower than market expectations, according to TF Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. According to the analyst, that a decline in shipments for the iPad and MacBook in 2023 could lead to the company lowering its demand for the new chips next year. Other companies expected to lower their demand for chips in 2024 include Qualcomm and Samsung, according to Kuo.
- 3 days ago 29 Sep 23, 12:08pm -
- iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Pro Models Go on Sale in Over 20 More Countries Today
Apple has expanded the sale of the iPhone 15 series to additional countries on Friday. The brand hasn’t provided the full list of countries where the iPhone 15 will be available in the second wave of sale but it is confirmed to be available for purchase in around Macao, Malaysia, Turkey, Vietnam, and 17 other countries and regions. Prices of the devices will vary for each country.
- 3 days ago 29 Sep 23, 12:06pm -
- Disney+ to Begin Password Sharing Crackdown This November in Canada
Disney+ will start cracking down on password sharing starting November 1 in Canada. Members in the region received an email claiming that they’ll soon be prohibited from sharing accounts with people outside their ‘household.’ Disney+ will monitor the account activity to determine whether a user is violating rules and, accordingly, limit or terminate access to the platform. Disney CEO Bob Iger previously claimed that the crackdown might go into effect in 2024, but the timeline now seems to…
- 3 days ago 29 Sep 23, 11:53am -
- Crypto Price Today: Bitcoin, Ether Join Most Altcoins in Minting Profits, Overall Market Sees Soft Rebound
The overall crypto market valuation rose by 2.22 percent in the last 24 hours. Bitcoin and Ether recorded profits today, pulling most cryptocurrencies up to the green zone, indicating profits. The crypto fear and greed index is back in the neutral zone with a score of 48/100.
- 3 days ago 29 Sep 23, 11:52am -
- Moto E13 Now Available in New Sky Blue Colour Variant in India: Price, Specifications
Moto E13 was launched in India in February this year as an entry-level smartphone. At the time of its debut, the smartphone was offered in three colourways — Aurora Green, Cosmic Black, and Creamy White. Now, days ahead of the Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2023, the company has launched a Sky Blue colour variant of the smartphone.
- 3 days ago 29 Sep 23, 11:37am -
- OnePlus Buds 3 Leaked Renders Suggest Specifications, Could Offer Battery Life of Up to 9 Hours
OnePlus Buds Pro 2 TWS earphones were launched in India in February this year at the company's Cloud 11 event. The Chinese electronics company is now said to be working on OnePlus Buds 3, and the renders of the purported earphones have been leaked online. The renders suggest the specifications of the OnePlus Buds 3, and also hint at their design.
- 3 days ago 29 Sep 23, 12:05am -
- Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro, and Pixel Watch 2 Press Renders Leak Ahead of October 4 Launch
Google Pixel 8 series smartphones are all set to launch on October 4, alongside Pixel Watch 2. The smartphone lineup includes Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro. Both the handsets will also be available for purchase in India starting October 5. A new report has now leaked the press renders of the Google Pixel 8 series and Pixel Watch 2, suggesting the design and hinting at specifications of the devices.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 10:51pm -
- Lenovo Tab M11 Design Renders, Full Specifications Leaked; Said to Get MediaTek Helio G88 SoC
Lenovo Tab M11 could launch soon as its design renders and a complete list of specifications have surfaced online. The tablet is expected to succeed the Lenovo Tab M10. The leaked design renders suggest that the tablet could be launched in two colour options. It is said to come with an 11-inch display and offer up to 10 hours of battery life.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 7:24pm -
- Amazon Great Indian Festival 2023: Smart TV Deals Live Ahead of Sale
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2023 will begin on October 8 and ahead of it, the e-commerce company has made a few deals live. Smart TVs from top brands including Samsung, OnePlus, Sony, LG, and Xiaomi with OLED and QLED, and 4K displays are listed with up to 60 percent on Amazon right now.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 6:51pm -
- Binance Crypto Exchange to Sell Its Russia Business to CommEX for Undisclosed Amount
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance said on Wednesday it will sell its Russia business to newly-launched exchange CommEX, becoming the latest company to pull out of Moscow since the country began its war against Ukraine.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 6:48pm -
- Threads by Meta Could Soon Allow Users to Delete Account Without Deleting Instagram
Threads by Meta may soon allow users to delete their account without disrupting their Instagram account. A Meta’s executive has said at a recent event that the company is working to release separate account deletion feature for Threads, and may roll this out by December this year. To recall, Threads was launched by Meta in July this year as a rival to Elon Musk-owned microblogging platform, X (formerly Twitter).
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 6:31pm -
- Lava Z4 Plus With 4,000mAh Battery Reportedly Spotted on FCC Website, Design Tipped
Lava Z4 Plus, expected to be an upgrade over the previously launched Lava Z4, was reportedly spotted on the FCC certification website. The design of the purported handset has also been seen alongside the listing suggesting key specifications.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 6:10pm -
- HP Partners With Google to Manufacture Chromebooks in India Starting Next Month
HP is collaborating with Google to manufacture Chromebooks in India to meet local requirements, the PC maker said on Thursday. The Chromebook devices will be manufactured at the company's Flex Facility near Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 5:54pm -
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 Review: Striving for Perfection
he Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 surprisingly starts at the same price as last year's model, and boasts of a newer processor, and reduced weight and thickness. Here's our full review to help you decide if you should be buying it or not.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 5:52pm -
- PlayStation Boss Jim Ryan Is Retiring After Almost 30 Years at Sony
PlayStation head Jim Ryan is stepping down after a nearly 30-year stint at Sony. The executive has chosen to retire in March 2024, citing the inability to strike the ‘right balance’ between working in the US and his personal life in the UK. Starting April 1, 2024, Sony Group Corporation COO Hiroki Totoki will be taking over as the interim CEO until the company decides who will eventually be filling the seat.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 5:16pm -
- Oppo Find N3 Flip Live Image Tips Google Apps on Cover Screen, Suggests a Launch in India
Oppo Find N3 Flip with MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC was launched in China in August last week. Now, the clamshell foldable smartphone could be heading to the global markets including India soon. Ahead of any official announcement from Oppo, an alleged live image of the handset has appeared online, showing a few global apps on the cover screen of the device.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 4:21pm -
- Oppo A18 With 6.56-Inch HD+ Display and 5,000mAh Battery Launched: Specifications
Oppo A18 launched in the UAE on Thursday. The Oppo A18 comes with a MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, 5,000mAh battery, and a 6.56-inch HD+ display. The smartphone shares similar specifications to the Oppo A38, which was unveiled earlier this month and is available in the UAE as well as in India. Oppo hasn't revealed the price details of the A18 in the UAE at the time of writing.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 3:28pm -
- ChatGPT Users Can Now Browse the Web as OpenAI Expands Data Access Beyond 2021 Cutoff
ChatGPT users will now be able to surf the web, Microsoft-backed OpenAI said on Wednesday, expanding the data the viral chatbot can access beyond its earlier September 2021 cutoff. The artificial intelligence startup said its latest browsing feature would allow websites to control how ChatGPT can interact with them.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 3:02pm -
- PlayStation Plus October 2023 Free Games: The Callisto Protocol, Farming Simulator 22, and Weird West
PlayStation Plus monthly free games for October have been revealed. Starting October 3, PS Plus Essential, Extra, Premium, and Deluxe subscribers can add The Callisto Protocol, Farming Simulator 22, and Weird West to their library. Access ends on November 6, after which players will need to hold onto their subscriptions to keep playing.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 2:40pm -
- WhatsApp, Instagram and Messenger to Get AI Assistants; Meta Shows Off Image Generation Tool Emu
Meta showcased a host of new products and services, including the Meta Quest 3 mixed reality headset and a pair of smart glasses made in collaboration with Ray-Ban, at its Meta Connect annual conference on Wednesday. Alongside the hardware, the company also announced its own AI assistant, Meta AI, and a variety of AI experiences across Meta’s suite of apps such as Instagram, Messenger and WhatsApp.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 2:06pm -
- iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus With an Aluminum Frame Survive Durability Test
iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus were recently launched by Apple alongside the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max models. Since their launch, the phones have been put through several tests, as it's always the case. Now a durability test has surfaced online that shows that the base iPhone 15 series with aluminium frames are not easily destructible.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 2:06pm -
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Alleged Promo Videos Suggest Design With Hole-Punch Display
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is expected to be unveiled sometime in October. Plenty of alleged renders of the handsets along with specifications have leaked online in the last few months. Most recently, alleged promo videos of the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE have surfaced on the Web and they show the phone from the rear and front.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 12:37pm -
- Meta Quest 3 Pre-Orders Go Live, Mixed Reality Headset Starts Shipping October 10
Meta announced its newest Meta Quest 3 mixed reality headset back in June, promising twice the graphical performance of its predecessor, the Meta Quest 2. Now, with increased competition in the mixed reality segment from Apple, the company has revealed more details about its next-generation headset at its Meta Connect 2023 annual conference on Wednesday, including an official launch date. Meta Quest 3 pre-orders are now live, with the product ready to ship starting October 10.
- 3 days ago 28 Sep 23, 12:34pm -
- Meta Smart Glasses in Collaboration With Ray-Ban Launched, Allows Hands-Free Livestreaming
Ray-Ban Meta Smart Glasses were introduced on Wednesday alongside the Meta Quest 3 and other products. Users can livestream videos to Facebook and Instagram using the smart glasses, hands-free. The frame comes embedded with a 12-megapixel camera sensor and an LED indicator.
- 4 days ago 28 Sep 23, 12:09pm -
- Counter-Strike 2 Has Officially Launched on Steam, Replacing CS:GO
Counter-Strike 2 is now available to play for free on Steam. Serving as an upgrade, the game has replaced CS:GO on the store and brings a ton of improvements ranging from better lighting to new assets, volumetric smoke, and a responsive sub-tick architecture. Valve has also introduced a new ranking system that shows your skill rating among the world’s best, alongside the option to refund any weapons accidentally purchased during the buy time.
- 4 days ago 28 Sep 23, 11:56am -
- Crypto Price Today: Bitcoin Sees First Profit of the Week, Most Altcoins Reflect Losses
The overall crypto market cap rose by 0.55 percent in the last 24 hours. Bitcoin and Ether recorded small gains. Most other cryptocurrencies including Tether, Ripple, Cardano, and Dogecoin registered small losses.
- 4 days ago 28 Sep 23, 11:31am -
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2023: Festive Season Sale to Begin on October 8
Flipkart Big Billion Days 2023 sale dates are now official. The week-long online sale will begin in India on October 8. Like previous years, Flipkart Plus members will get 24-hour early access to the sale.
- 4 days ago 28 Sep 23, 10:54am -
- Killers of the Flower Moon, Khufiya, and More: Movie Guide to Cinemas and Streaming in October 2023
Akshay Kumar-led Mission Raniganj: The Great Bharat Rescue, Dumb Money with Paul Dano, Khufiya starring Tabu, Pain Hustlers led by Chris Evans and Emily Blunt, Blumhouse’s Five Nights at Freddys, horror movie The Exorcist: Believer, Martin Scorsese’s Killers of the Flower Moon and more — a list of the biggest movies out in October 2023 in cinemas, Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video.
- 4 days ago 27 Sep 23, 8:17pm -
- 2018: Everyone Is a Hero Becomes India’s Official Entry for Oscars 2024
Malayalam film 2018: Everyone is a Hero, based on the Kerala floods of that year, is India’s official entry to the Oscars 2024 event. It was unanimously picked from among 22 Indian films and stars Tovino Thomas, Kunchacko Boban, Asif Ali, and Aparna Balamurali. In June, the film grossed Rs. 200 crore at the box office, marking the highest-earning film in Malayalam cinema.
- 4 days ago 27 Sep 23, 7:57pm -
- OnePlus Ace 3 Specifications Leaked Again; Tipped to Pack 5,500mAh Battery With 100W Charging Support
OnePlus Ace 3 is expected to launch soon. The phone is tipped to come with the moniker OnePlus 12R. Specifications and features of the handset had recently been doing rounds of the rumour mill. Now a leak suggests some other details of the upcoming phone.
- 4 days ago 27 Sep 23, 7:39pm -
- Apple macOS Sonoma Available for Users With Several New Features; Here's How to Download
Apple released the macOS Sonoma to the public as a free software update on Tuesday (September 26). The latest operating system is compatible with these computers —iMac (2019 or later), iMac Pro (2017 or later), MacBook Air (2018 or later), MacBook Pro (2018 or later), Mac Pro (2019 or later), Mac Studio (2022 or later) and Mac Mini (2018 or later).
- 4 days ago 27 Sep 23, 7:28pm -
- Apple Vision Pro Low-Cost Version Might Be Cancelled, Second Headset Won't Arrive for Few Years: Ming-Chi Kuo
Apple Vision Pro 2 is likely to be launched after a few years, while a cheaper version of the Vision Pro is unlikely to debut in 2025, according to details shared by TF Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. Apple might also find it difficult to ship enough units of the headset in line with industry estimates in its first year, according to the analyst.
- 4 days ago 27 Sep 23, 7:25pm -
- Sony WF-1000XM5 With ANC, Up to 36 Hours Total Battery Life Launched in India: Price, Specifications
Sony WF-1000XM5 were launched in India on Wednesday. The earbuds, succeeding the Sony WF-1000XM4, were initially released in July globally. The true wireless stereo earphones come with 8.4 mm Dynamic Driver X and are powered by an integrated Sony Processor V2 along with Sony's QN2e Active Noise Cancellation chip.
- 4 days ago 27 Sep 23, 7:00pm -