- new'Not Saying Don't Export Vaccines, But India First': Amarinder Singh
Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh today criticised Prime Minister Narendra Modi's vaccine diplomacy policy under which millions of doses of Covishield and Covaxin - the two anti-Covid vaccines...
- 2 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 11:56pm -
- newJonny Bairstow's Unfortunate Hit-Wicket Leads To A Meme Fest On Twitter
IPL 2021, MI vs SRH: After blasting 43 off just 22 balls, Jonny Bairstow got out hit-wicket off Krunal Pandya's bowling as SunRisers Hyderabad suffered yet another dramatic batting collapse and...
- 3 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 11:40pm -
- newTop Seer Ends Kumbh Mela After PM's Request To Keep It "Symbolic"
Top seer ends Kumbh Mela hours after PM's request to keep religious event "symbolic" amid Covid crisis
- 4 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 10:05pm -
- newAfter "PM Busy In Bengal" Charge, Ministers Respond To Uddhav Thackeray
Union Ministers Dr Harsh Vardhan and Piyush Goyal responded Saturday to reports Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray had tried, and was turned away from, speaking to Prime Minister Narendra...
- 5 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 8:53pm -
- newUS Nurse Charged For Allegedly Threatening To Kill Kamala Harris
A 39-year-old nurse in US' Florida has been arrested for allegedly threatening to kill Vice President Kamala Harris, according to media reports on Saturday.
- 5 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 8:51pm -
- newBindra Questions Kumbh Mela Amid Pandemic, Slams Yogeshwar For Backing It
Abhinav Bindra, reacting to a tweet by wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt, questioned the decision to continue with the Haridwar Kumbh Mela amid the raging COVID-19 pandemic, saying "a virus does not...
- 6 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 8:20pm -
- newQueen Elizabeth Leads UK In 1-Minute Silence At Prince Philip's Funeral
Queen Elizabeth on Saturday led Britain in a one-minute's silence in memory of her late husband, Prince Philip, as she bid him a final farewell at a funeral restricted by coronavirus rules but...
- 6 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 8:03pm -
- new24,000 Cases In Delhi Today, Short On Oxygen, Remdesivir: Arvind Kejriwal
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday gave a dire warning, saying that the city was fast running out of beds, oxygen and the life-saving drug Remdesivir as it recorded an unprecedented...
- 7 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 7:32pm -
- newEasyDNS Starts to Accept Dogecoin as Payment
Dogecoin seems to be riding the wave. On Saturday, it saw one more taker in the form of easyDNS, which became the first Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) registrar to...
- 7 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 7:15pm -
- newWhat Manmohan Singh, Rahul Gandhi, Priyanka Gandhi Said At Congress Covid Meet
Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, ex-Congress chief Rahul Gandhi, Priyanka Gandhi Vadra and other top Congress leaders met today in the presence of party chief Sonia Gandhi to discuss the second...
- 8 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 6:12pm -
- newWatch: R Ashwin's Throwback Video Tribute To Actor-Comedian Vivekh
Sharing his condolences with the fans and family of actor-comedian Vivekh, India off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin said that Vivekh was an "integral part" of his childhood days.
- 9 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 4:51pm -
- newDogecoin Jumps 160 Percent in 24 Hours. Elon Musk Reminds of His Prediction
Dogecoin grew by 160 percent in a single day and received fresh impetus from its unofficial influencer Elon Musk. The cryptocurrency, which started as a joke in 2013, is now one of the top five...
- 11 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 3:35pm -
- new'The Kapil Sharma Show' Star Sugandha Gets Engaged To Sanket Bhosale
"Found my Sunshine," wrote Sanket Bhosale for Sugandha
- 11 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 3:29pm -
- newVinay Agrawal, Director, CEO Of Brokerage Firm 'Angel Broking', Dies
According to a regulatory filing to the BSE on Saturday, Mr. Vinay Agrawal, whole-time Director and Chief Executive Officer of Angel Broking died on Saturday, April 17.
- 11 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 3:07pm -
- new"Kumbh Mela Should Now Only Be Symbolic To Strengthen Covid Fight": PM
Prime Minister Narendra Modi this morning appealed that Kumbh Mela "should now only be symbolic" amid the novel coronavirus pandemic, stressing that it will give a boost to fight against the pandemic.
- 11 hours ago 17 Apr 21, 2:58pm -