- newPM Modi to inaugurate widened NH stretch, attend Dev Deepawali in Varanasi on Monday
The 73-km stretch of the newly widened and six-lane NH19, which has been made with a cost of Rs 2,447 crore, is expected to reduce the travel time between Prayagraj and Varanasi an hour
- 11 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 10:52pm -
- newDemand raised for law against pre-marriage religious conversions in Tripura
President of Tripura unit of the Manch, claimed that "nine cases of love jihad" were filed in different police stations of the state during the lockdown period, though an official said that no such record is therein the police headquarters.
- 12 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 10:40pm -
- newRevenue Department may cancel GST registration of 5.43 lakh firms for failing to file tax returns: Report
In order to monitor the activity of defaulters failing to file their monthly summary return of transactions (form 3B) in November, the Revenue Department has also asked the officials to follow up with 25,000 businesses
- 12 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 10:18pm -
- newMike Tyson set to enter the ring after 15 years; here#39;s what you need to now about the exhibition game
Legendary boxing icon Mike Tyson, 54, is all set to enter the ring again after a 15-year hiatus. He will take on Roy Jones Jr, 51, in an eight-round exhibition on November 28 night at the Staples Center in Los Angeles
- 12 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 10:04pm -
- newCOVID-19 vaccine | PM Modi concludes his 3-city tour to review vaccine development and manufacturing; all you need to know
Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Zydus Biotech Park in Ahmedabad, Bharat Biotech in Hyderabad, and Serum Institute of India in Pune
- 13 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 8:58pm -
- newIRDAI approves Mitsui Sumitomo#39;s Max Life stake swap with MFSL
New Delhi, Nov 28 Max Financial Services Ltd (MFSL) on Saturday said IRDAI has approved the proposed transfer of 39.47 crore shares constituting 20...
- 13 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 8:51pm -
- newCOVID-19 vaccine | Serum Institute to apply for emergency licence for Covishield vaccine in next 2 weeks
Adar Poonawalla said Serum Institute of India is manufacturing 50-60 million doses of Covishield per month, and from January it would increase the production to 100 million doses per month
- 14 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 8:25pm -
- newCOVID-19 update | Rajasthan slashes RT-PCR Covid test by private labs at Rs 800
Jaipur, Nov 28 The Rajasthan government on Saturday fixed the rate for Covid-19 RT-PCR tests by private labs in the state to Rs 800, slash..
- 14 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 8:23pm -
- newGovernment ready to deliberate on every problem and demand of farmers, assures Home Minister Amit Shah
Union Home Minister Amit Shah told the protesting farmers that the Government of India is ready to hold talks, and has invited them on December 3 for discussion
- 14 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 8:13pm -
- newPolitical vested interests misguiding farmers, says Piyush Goyal
Thousands of farmers started entering the national capital on Friday as part of their #39;Delhi Chalo#39; march against the Centre#39;s new farm laws.
- 14 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 8:08pm -
- newIndiaâ€™s economy shrinks as COVID-19 slams small businesses
The Indian government has committed $50 billion, roughly 2% of Indiaâ€™s annual economic output, to help small businesses, as well as cash transfers to low-income workers as part of a $266 billion economic package.
- 15 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 7:32pm -
- newNomura ups India#39;s 2020 GDP forecast to -7.1% from -9%
Nomura has revised the GDP forecast for India to (-)8.2 percent from previously predicted (-)10.8 percent for FY21
- 15 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 7:29pm -
- newAlmost 65% of domestic air travel back to pre COVID-19 level: Pradeep Singh Kharola
"On the first day of resumption of domestic air services (May 25) there were 79,000 people who would travel and we were worried. But gradually it started improving,â€� Pradeep Singh Kharola said.
- 15 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 7:19pm -
- newQ2 GDP shows surprising resilience: Is it good enough to last?
With improvement in manufacturing, due to lifting of lockdown measures GDP contraction has slowed down significantly. Agriculture sector continued to perform well with growth at 3.4 percent.
- 15 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 6:57pm -
- newFor the world economy, a grim slog tempered by new hopes
With the United States suffering its most rampant transmission yet and with major nations in Europe again under lockdown, prospects remain grim for a meaningful worldwide recovery before the middle of next year and far longer in some economies.
- 15 hours ago 28 Nov 20, 6:56pm -