- newParas Defence and Space Technologies gets Sebi#39;s go ahead to float IPO
Paras Defence and Space Technologies, which filed preliminary papers with Sebi in March, obtained its observation on June 8, an update with Sebi showed on Monday.
- 7 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 11:10pm -
- newBulk Deals | SBI MF picks up 1.1% stake in V-Guard; Marina Holdco sells 11.4% share in Zensar Tech
As per March quarter shareholding, Marina Holdco held 22.83 percent stake in Zensar.
- 7 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 11:07pm -
- newSBI Card raises Rs 500 crore by issuing bonds
The coupon on the bonds is 5.55 percent per annum. The bonds have been allotted on June 14, 2021.
- 7 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 11:01pm -
- newInfosys to announce Q1 results on July 14
The financial results will be presented to the Board of Directors on July 14, 2021, for their approval, it added.
- 7 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 10:46pm -
- newTrade setup for Tuesday: Top 15 things to know before Opening Bell
Rajesh Palviya of Axis Securities said on the downside, any violation of an intraday support zone of 15,750 levels may cause profit booking towards 15,700-15,600 levels.
- 8 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 10:37pm -
- newSatin Creditcare Network posts Q4 net profit of Rs 38 crore
In FY21, disbursement stood at Rs 4,982 crore as compared to Rs 8,976 crore in FY20.
- 8 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 9:55pm -
- newNATO designates China as a #39;systemic#39; challenge
Biden also told European allies their defence was a #39;sacred obligation#39; for the United States -- a marked shift in tone from his predecessor Donald Trump, who had threatened to withdraw from the military alliance.
- 8 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 9:45pm -
- newSecond wave of COVID-19 to result in reduced cement off-take in Q1 FY2022 by 25% Q-o-Q: ICRA
Pent up demand is likely to push sales volumes from Q2 FY2022
- 9 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 9:29pm -
- newCOVID-19: Karnataka logs 6,835 new cases, 120 deaths
The state capital has so far reported 11,98,158 positive cases and 15,319 deaths.
- 9 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 9:24pm -
- newPutin on successor: Ready to support a critic if he is true to Russia
#39;If I see an individual, even if he is critical of some of my activities, but I see that the individual ... is faithful to the country ... whatever his attitude towards me is, I would do everything to support such people,#39; the Kremlin website quoted Putin as saying.
- 9 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 9:10pm -
- newCoal India Q4 profit drops marginally by 1% to Rs 4,587 crore
The coal behemoth had posted a consolidated profit of Rs 4,637.95 crore in the same period a year ago.
- 9 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 9:03pm -
- newJaiprakash Power posts Rs 215 crore net profit in March quarter
The consolidated net profit of the company stood at Rs 281.43 crore in 2020-21 while it had reported a loss of Rs 2,147.22 crore in 2019-20.
- 9 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 9:02pm -
- newHousejoy ties up with Tata Steel for pre-fabricated modular housing solution
The prefabricated building market in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 8.5 per cent between 2021 and 2026
- 9 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 8:59pm -
- newCarlos Ghosn pledges lengthy fight to clear his name
The Lebanese-French executive said he had answered hundreds of questions from French investigators earlier this month in hearings centred around allegations of financial misconduct in France.
- 9 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 8:50pm -
- newIsrael#39;s new coalition government wins majority, ending Netanyahu#39;s long rule
On June 13, after a long political drama, the coalition won majority vote in the parliament with a razor-thin margin of 60 to 59 in a 120-seat chamber.
- 10 hours ago 14 Jun 21, 8:30pm -