- newGotabaya Rajapaksa leaves Singapore for Thailand
- 60 mins ago 11 Aug 22, 4:20pm -
- newNitish to face Bihar floor test on Aug 24; Cabinet expansion on August 16
- 1 hour ago 11 Aug 22, 3:56pm -
- new4 decades ago, India started its road trip in this little car #TheTimesofaBetterIndia
- 2 hours ago 11 Aug 22, 3:19pm -
- newWatch out athletics world - Here comes Team India
Team India of course has had a few shining lights, who gave the rest of the athletics world a run for its money in their respective disciplines, from time to time on the global stage. Indian athletes have been participating at the athletics World Championships since 1983 and have so far won two medals.
- 2 hours ago 11 Aug 22, 2:55pm -
- new'China's block on blacklisting JeM terrorist exposes double standards'
- 3 hours ago 11 Aug 22, 2:14pm -
- newCorona Letter: 'Universal vaccine needed to prevent future waves'
- 4 hours ago 11 Aug 22, 1:23pm -
- newJagdeep Dhankhar sworn in as 14th Vice President of India
Jagdeep Dhankhar took oath as the 14th vice-president of India on Thursday. He was administered the oath of office by President Droupadi Murmu at the Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi. Dhankhar was elected vice-president on August 10, after defeating the opposition candidate Margaret Alva. He secured 528 votes against Alva's 182.
- 5 hours ago 11 Aug 22, 12:32pm -
- newCBI arrests TMC leader Anubrata Mondal in cattle smuggling case
- 5 hours ago 11 Aug 22, 12:05pm -
- new'Crying CEO’ says he loves his staff — even those he laid off
Braden Wallake, the chief executive officer of a Columbus, Ohio-based marketing agency called HyperSocial, wrote a guilt-filled post Tuesday about laying off employees that concluded with a teary-eyed selfie. After the post went viral, he declared himself “the crying CEO.” In it, he said he loves all of his employees and said it was the “hardest thing” he has ever had to do.
- 5 hours ago 11 Aug 22, 12:04pm -
- newRaju Srivastava's health deteriorates, put on ventilator
Raju, who is admitted to AIIMS, his health condition deteriorated from yesterday and has to be put on a ventilator, confirmed one of his friends to ETimes TV.
- 5 hours ago 11 Aug 22, 11:52am -
- newThree soldiers killed in attack on Army camp in J&K's Rajouri
Three soldiers lost their lives in a gunfight when two terrorists tried to enter an Army camp in Jammu and Kashmir's Rajouri district on Thursday morning. "Terrorists tried to cross the fence of Army camp at Pargal. Sentry challenged and exchange of fire took place," additional director general of police (ADGP) Mukesh Singh said.
- 9 hours ago 11 Aug 22, 8:39am -
- newUttar Pradesh: Will BJP opt for a dalit state unit president?
After two major developments in UP BJP, the next big question is: Who will be the state chief? The answer could be out very soon.
- 9 hours ago 11 Aug 22, 8:34am -
- newPrivacy breach: Why your call data is at risk of falling in wrong hands
The latest so-called ‘CDR scandal’ has yet again highlighted the nexus between police and private detective agencies in Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon and raised serious questions about breach of privacy.
- 13 hours ago 11 Aug 22, 4:46am -
- newSunil Bansal, Shah's man in UP, to steer BJP in Telangana
BJP's focus on Telangana ahead of the 2023 election sharpened with the appointment of Union home minister Amit Shah's close aide Sunil Bansal as 'pranth prabhari' of three key states - Telangana, West Bengal and Odisha. He had been running the affairs in Uttar Pradesh since 2013 and played a pivotal role in BJP winning two assembly elections there.
- 13 hours ago 11 Aug 22, 4:35am -
- newCovid live: Delhi makes face masks mandatory in public
India logged 16,299 new coronavirus infections taking the total tally of cases to 4,42,06,996 while the active cases declined to 1,25,076, according to the Union health ministry data updated on Thursday The death toll climbed to 5,26,879 with 53 fatalities which includes four deaths reconciled by Kerala, the data updated at 8 am stated.
- 14 hours ago 11 Aug 22, 3:36am -