- newThree booked for beating up pharmacist in Pune
- 1 hour ago 26 May 20, 10:21am -
- newEntire syllabus study must for SPPU final-yr exams
- 1 hour ago 26 May 20, 10:20am -
- newCovid: DP Road ward most intense hotspot in Pune
- 1 hour ago 26 May 20, 10:16am -
- newMore flyers leave Pune than arrive at airport
- 44 mins ago 26 May 20, 9:59am -
- newRane wants guv to recommend prez rule in Maha
“The state government has proved incapable of handling the crisis be it testing, hospital management, distribution of food grains.... the bureaucracy does not heed the orders of the government. The situation is completely out of control and is only worsening,” said Rane.
- 8 hours ago 26 May 20, 1:40am -
- newPost Covid life talks by Ruby Hall Clinic warriors
Yes, its true, COVID-19, a 120 nm virus brought the world to virtually a standstill. It has made every individual pause, stop and think. In the midst of cris...
- 18 hours ago 25 May 20, 3:45pm -
- newQuarantined under a tree for 2 weeks
(This story originally appeared in Pune Mirror on may 25, 2020)
- 18 hours ago 25 May 20, 3:20pm -
- newSeven held for man’s murder in Pune
A recent brawl over a status update on a social media platform led to the brutal murder of a 22-year-old man at Takve budruk in Vadgaon Maval,around 50km from here, late on Friday night .
- 23 hours ago 25 May 20, 10:17am -
- newSuspicious husband kills wife, 2 sons in Maha
A 35-year-old man surrendered before the Peth-Beed police station on Sunday and confessed to killing his wife and two sons in the Shukrawarpeth area of Beed, about 130 km from here.
- 23 hours ago 25 May 20, 10:15am -
- newPune: Cyclone derails hopes of 5k migrants
Close to 5,000 migrant workers from West Bengal find themselves in a helpless situation.
- 23 hours ago 25 May 20, 10:11am -
- newPune: Wholesale grocery market to open from today
The Poona Merchants Chamber will reopen the wholesale grocery and jaggery market from Monday.
- 23 hours ago 25 May 20, 10:10am -
- newPune: PMPML set to resume operations
With the Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) set to begin its services in the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) area from May 26, authorities said they were apprehensive on whether the buses will see enough passengers’ footfall.
- 23 hours ago 25 May 20, 10:09am -
- newDespite pandemic, docs keep up organ transplants
Three people in Pune have benefitted from the organs of a security guard who was declared brain dead by doctors recently.
- 23 hours ago 25 May 20, 10:08am -
- newPune: Covid doubling rate increases to 14 days
The doubling rate of Covid-19 cases in the city — the number of days in which the number of patients doubles — has gone up, according to data released by the Pune Municipal Corporation.
- 23 hours ago 25 May 20, 10:07am -
- newPune: Can’t get a haircut? Embrace the bald look
The rising summer heat, the lockdown and closure of saloons and barber shops have spurred many to embrace the bald look.
- 23 hours ago 25 May 20, 10:00am -
- new17 flights from Pune as domestic services resume
Seventeen flights have been scheduled for departure on Day 1 of the resumption of air services from the city’s Lohegaon airport from Monday.
- 23 hours ago 25 May 20, 9:57am -
- Goyal commits 125 Shramik trains for Maha
Union railway minister Piyush Goyal said that he is ready to deploy 125 Shramik special trains from Maharashtra after chief minister Uddhav Thackeray accused the centre of not providing adequate trains.
- 1 day ago 25 May 20, 3:22am -
- Maharashtra Covid-19 tally jumps to 50,231
Maharashtra on Sunday recorded 3041 Covid-19 cases, the highest daily spike, taking the state tally to 50231, a health official said.
- 1 day ago 25 May 20, 1:38am -
- Beed: Woman, 2 sons found killed; husband held
A 30-year-old woman and her two sons were on Sunday found brutally killed inside their house in Beed city of Maharashtra, police said.
- 1 day ago 24 May 20, 11:08pm -
- Sadhu, man killed in Nanded, accused held
Shivacharaya Rudra Pashupati Maharaj, a Lingayat sage (sadhu) and accused’s aide, Bhagwan Shinde, were murdered at Nagthana village in Nanded district allegedly by a criminal on police record who entered the sadhu’s ashram in the wee hours of Sunday for committing theft.
- 1 day ago 24 May 20, 10:22pm -